Sunday, April 4, 2010

CORNERED BERNSTEIN

The other day I was sending a message to a "friend" on Facebook and before I was allowed to send it, I was asked to type two words as a security precaution. The two words were "cornered" and "Bernstein"--and I immediately thought that would be a good band name or album title. I heavily respect Leonard Bernstein as a composer and conductor and I have lots of his Columbia albums including performances of Stravinsky, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and many others. I will start posting some of my favorites here starting with this stellar MONO best-seller. Let's kick off the LEONARD BERNSTEIN LP COLLECTION series with COLUMBIA MASTERWORKS #ML 5413, Side One "GERSHWIN-Rhapsody In Blue" featuring Leonard Bernstein at the Piano and conducting the Columbia Symphony Orchestra and Side Two "GERSHWIN-An American In Paris" by the New York Philharmonic with Leonard Bernstein, Conductor
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPMBF190

No comments:

Post a Comment