Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THE THREE STOOGES Peter Pan LP

This children's LP released on the Peter Pan Records label features the actual voices of the Three Stooges, albeit the Curly Joe Derita era. It was originally released in 1963 but remained in print in the children's section for years. There were also separate 7" singles of many of these tracks released under various titles with picture sleeves. Of course the skits aren't funny but the album's worth a listen for any Stoogephile like myself. The cover artwork is done by a guy with the unfortunate name of George Peed. Now that's funny.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IESIKWMO

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap, I had this too...it was a dub on cassette...did I get my copy from you? I have a digital copy of that singing album of The Stooges we used to have. and we swam and we swam all over the darn...

    ReplyDelete