Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GILDA RADNER Live From New York

Gilda...what can you say? Not only the coolest 'girl' from the original stellar SNL cast but possibly the funniest of THE WHOLE CAST. I mean, she was always there, she never had a bad season and she always made the show stronger and funnier. I've always loved this album and any of my friends who is familiar with Candy Slice is truly meant to be my friend. Does Patti Smith have a song better than "Gimme Mick"?? Of course Roseanne Roseannadanna's here, as is Emily too but it's Gilda, with her natural personality and energy, who's the true star on this LP. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U4EORR1D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if there was anywhere that I could download this since Megaupload is now closed? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete