Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Was A Teenage Roller-PAT McGLYNN Rare solo 45s

Hey Jenni, THANKS for the comment and for enjoying the BCR posts. Here's some PAT McGLYNN rarities that hopefully you haven't heard. This is mostly made up of singles from Japan, including some non-LP songs and single versions and a few interview flexi discs.Here's the Young Rock PAT McGLYNN interview flexi
TRACK LISTING:
Flying High (Japan 45)
New York City (Japan 45)
If I Could Be Your Man (non-LP B-side)
Stop Leading Me On (Live Japan 45 version)
Don't Send Me Away Again (Non-LP Japan 45)
Fool In Love (Japan B-side)
My Little Girl Is Fine (Non-LP Japan 45)
Funky Music (Japan 45)
She'd Rather Be With Me (45 version)
Street Walkin' Girl (non-LP)
When You Walk In The Room (non-LP)
Hold On Love (non-LP)
Direct Message From Pat McGlynn To You Flexi Japan
No Matter What (1982 Japan 45)
Tonight's The Night (1982 Japan 45)
Young Rock Flexi Japan

WOW! The RIDICULOUSLY rare 1983 2 LP "Live In Japan" by the ROLLERS featuring a seven man lineup (Leslie, Eric, Woody, Alan, Derek, Ian and Pat--all except Duncan) going through the history of Roller music.
PAT:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JW942IOO
Disc 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W57HIPW5
Disc 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53GCVYAR

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thank you very much for this!! I just came across this blog last weekend and have enjoyed catching up on it. I liked reading the recent post on Dedication but did not download it since I already have CD and vinyl. The LIVE album though, I have been searching for this one for years. THe Pat McGlynn stuff should be interesting as well.

    Any more rare Roller stuff in your archives that you can share ? The Rollercoaster TV special you mentioned in last post sounds especially interesting. I have never heard of this one before. Also been looking for Breakout '85 and Burning Rubber soundtrack forever as well with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a BCR fan since they were popular when I was in High School back in the 70's. I have all of their albums either on CD or mp3 including "Breakout", "Voxx", "Ricochet and something called "The Great Lost Rollers Album" which has some tracks that never appeared on any other album. I also have a small FM German broadcast concert from 93, and 2 albums by Ian Mitchell's band "Rosetta Stone". Let me know if you are interested. Bob Haldeman

    z6.invisionfree.com/musicmakespictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEGAUPLOAD HAS CLOSED DOWN PLEASE RE UP THE LINKS IVE BEEN AFTER THIS ALBUM FOR YEARS AND BOB HALDERMAN I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE GREAT LOST ROLLERS ALBUM AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY ABOVE, MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS STEVEHOLT2006@YAHOO.CO.UK

      Delete
  3. CAN ANYONE GET THE BURNING RUBBER SOUNDTRACK FROM 1981

    ReplyDelete