Tuesday, July 21, 2015

RADIO REWIND--More JIM PEWTER Radio Shows

Here’s another CD’s worth of early 1968 Jim Pewter radio shows from Armed Forces Transcription vinyl. A variety of 'oldies' programming and the LPs are in good shape for the most part. ENJOY!
SPOILER ALERT! I am sharing the track listings below--listen first and see how many you can guess!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/my72m3v5whvstk0/JIM%20PEWTER%20%232.zip?dl=0


      1. JIM PEWTER February 3, 1968 #205
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go
GENE McDANIELS-Point Of No Return
THE 4 SEASONS-Working My Way Back To You
MARY SAWREY-Those Memories Of You
THE DRIFTERS-Come On Over To My Place
BOBBY BLAND-Turn On Your Lovelight
JIMMY REED-Go On To School
THE FLAMINGOS-I’ll Be Home
KATHY AND LARRY-Magic Island
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go

2. JIM PEWTER February 15, 1968 #209
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go
CHARLIE GRACIE-Butterfly
THE COASTERS-Charlie Brown
ROSIE & RON-So Dearly
THE YELLOW BALLOON-Yellow Balloon
OTIS REDDING-Mr. Pitiful
BRENDA LEE-I’m Sorry
THE HAPPENINGS-See You In September
THE ALLEY CATS-Puddin N’ Tain
JOHNNY & THE HURRICANES-Come On Train
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go

3. JIM PEWTER April 8, 1968 #246
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go
THE MAMAS & THE PAPAS-Monday, Monday
THE VELVELETTES-He Was Really Sayin’ Somethin’
THE JIVE FIVE-Hully Gully Callin’ Time
JIMMIE RODGERS-Secretly
THE 4 SEASONS-Big Man In Town
EDDIE HOLLAND-Leaving Here
THE SHIRELLES-Will You Love Me Tomorrow
BILLY JOE ROYAL-I Knew You When
THE ROUTERS-Let’s Go

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. Thanks. I've got a bunch of AFRTS stuff at my blog http://afrtsarchive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH Thomas! Glad you are enjoying. I'm well aware of your site and I love it! More shows go up tomorrow (Tuesday). Rock on! Jim

    ReplyDelete